Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ethan, are Mommy's teeth blue?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I bought some Inspector Hector Plague Detector on Saturday for Ethan. It is a pre-brush rinse for kids when they brush their teeth. You swish it around your mouth prior to brushing your teeth then spit it out. Where your teeth or tongue are blue that is where you concentrate when you brush your teeth.

Ethan didn't want any part of it. I had Daddy do it and show Ethan how it's done. Very little blue in his mouth. He then brushed his teeth and showed Ethan it comes off and there is no blue remaining in his mouth. Then I did it. I asked Ethan... are mommy's teeth blue? I had very little blue but my tongue was blue (good old coffee). I brushed my teeth... etc. It is bubble gum flavor. Ethan didn't want to put it in his mouth. I think he tought it would hurt or something. Finally he did it and spit it out. I was surprised at how little blue was on his teeth. He brushed his teeth and tongue.

Now he really looks forward to brushing his teeth! I'm serious! No more fighting when it comes to brushing teeth. He can't wait to see how blue his teeth, tongue, and mouth are. Then he brushes away all the blue. Wow! I wish I bought some a long time ago. (I originally was searching for the toddler toothpaste that you put on their teeth prior to brushing and it turns blue as well. Then the toddler brushes away the blue. However, after searching a few stores for it (I saw it in a magazine) I found Inspector Hector Plaque Dector in the mouthwash section. You can't miss it... it's bright blue.) I'll take pictures of Ethan tonight to show you.

No comments: